Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Stages of THE GAME

I love the game almost more than I love red stilettos. I start it- in control, or at least convinced I am. Suddenly, I find that all my pieces have been captured and I am left vulnerable and broken. What happened? Hormones happened smokin' ladies.

Stage 1 :
I pick the guy- like coaches pick their athletes, ones who are at the top of their the game. The more attractive, intellectual, and funny the guy, the harder the challenge.The harder the challenge the more satisfying the game. Ow Ow.

Stage 2:
Manipulate the guy into initiating conversation or continual correspondence. That's right I used the word manipulate. After all, we are playing a game. We must make him feel like he is in control, and that he could have you if he tried hard enough. But he has to try hard, very hard.

Stages 3 and on will come soon. For now lets focus on 1 & 2.

Stage 1 -I am Wonder Woman, going beyond looks and intellect, and instead honing in on a guy that is looking for someone that is a polar opposite to myself. Why? Because if I can hook a guy that is from the start, specifically not interested in what I have to offer, than lets be real- I am Wonder Woman. He will be wondering what the hec he was thinking before. Until the only thing he wonders is how he can win me over. And then I realize later on....he already has. Shoot.

Stage 2: I have heard a lot of different opinions regarding methods in beginning conversations. Some include- inviting them to hang out at a place that bunch of your other friends are going to, inviting him to an event on facebook, trying to set him up with a friend, tell him about a job opportunity, ask him if he knows of any apartments for rent..etc I think all these are good ideas but not fool proof. Each starter conversation is individualized on the guy's personality, interest, and observance level. One general tip is that the first conversation should never been super long. You want to give him a little taste - but it has to be packed with spice, wit, and humor. Also major mistake many chicas make is responding too quickly. When he responds, do not write back immediately. Make him a wait a minute or two. He is not the only guy are you talking to at the moment. Make him work for it. You are not going to give him a 5 course meal right away. He has to deserve it. Appetizer- ladies, appetizers. And the next meal- make is sure its a tad overpriced. ; ) Because if you give him the best in the beginning what are you saving for the end? And if all goes right- he WILL initiate the next conversation. Do not let him end the first conversation. If you start the conversation, minus one point, and then he ends it, minus another point- Girl you are down 2 points! Not okay!

DISCLAIMER- Ladies, since you have chosen hottie McSmart you must be prepared for retaliation. He will realize you are playing the game, and will respond with wittier and flirtier actions. DO NOT FALL INTO THE TRAP. Basically, choosing a 5 star guy welcomes 5 star challenges. The question is: are YOU up for the challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment