Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Things Guys Shouldn't Ever Do...Ever

1. Flake out on plans 2x. One time, Shame on you, Two times -- shame on me. That means we don't appreciate Flakey boys.

2. Not pay for anything, and when a girl offers to pay not even pretend to put up a fight. If your hanging out she deserves ALL your time and money. If she persists, then so be it.
But also don't shower them with to many things they will get used to it, like it, want it -- and confuse it with love. Money and free things is not love -- conversation and life and a connection is what a girl really wants.

3. Date without having some idea of who they are and where they want to go... either in Life ora about where to go to dinner.
   ex of wrong: Peter: "Where would you like to go to dinner?"
         Belle: " I don't know, I feel like something Dairy."
         Peter: " Well I don't really care."

We like details. We like attention to specifics.

ex of right:
      Peter's answer: "I know some great Dairy restaurants. I looked some up before I came -- You like soups and salads right? I Have just the place."

4. Comment on skinny girls, fat girls, any girls. If you talk about them we KNOW you talk about us.

5. Even think of pretending they are something they are not. We know who you are, we asked your friends. 
     ex: Bill: "I learn everyday for 2 hours. I never missed once. I alway make sure to always be up for early minyan so I can take my time."
    truth about Bill: His roommates don't attend their Jewish Classes, which means they don't get up in the morning, which means they put tefillin on at minchah if they remember. Also, you might learn and it might be 2 hours but be realistic -- don't scare us off.

Another point seen in this example. We know who your friends are, we know where you hang out and what you do. Your friends whether you like it or not, equate you. So even if you are way different than your friends...in reality, you are who you hang out with.


To be continued..

xoxo
 b.boop

6 comments:

  1. Another thing guys shouldn't do is flirt when they don't mean it.
    Even if it's fun for them and it's fun for us, face it: we get sucked in really easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah but if they do mean it, Flirting is a MUST. as in, if you like us, please flirt or we won't know. And it makes it easier for us to fall for you or even give you the time of day...

    rara
    b.boop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I smell an entire blog post coming up....

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true PPR! Even though I am guilty of it myself at times.
    But, I DO think guys should be more wary. After all, when they hard core flirt, we expect a hard core "more than just friends" follow up. When girls flirt guys expect nothing in return or some meaningless action. The battle of relationships with a destination vs one of just benefits.

    love,
    a sip of sweet sin

    p.s Guys also shouldn't set up a girl who they are actually interested in. Can we say mixed signals?

    ReplyDelete
  6. In regards to guys needing to plan:
    At one point I was dating a specific guy for awhile. I am pretty sure he only knew of one restaraunt, because we didn't go anywhere else. Has he heard of google?

    ReplyDelete